🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Who here has done a parasite cleanse? What medications did you use? How do you feel during? How do you feel after?

Observer. Believer. American. Private citizen. Pro free speech, free thought and freedom from tyrannical governments

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

I have done it regularly for about a year the first one was harder, flu like symptoms. Best to do a colon cleanse first. Ivermectin and low dose antibiotics I also do chlorophyll and iodine to pull heavy metals as well just some drops first time and yes I did have parasites 🫣 anyway have followed up with just the ivermectin every couple months for about a week and I feel great. Had chronic pain inflammation and tired all the time, I feel this helped me tremendously. I’m not a doctor any this isn’t medical advice but my own experience

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it