Just FYI when you comment on my post s and I don't follow you I can obviously not come into back or see you're comment because you have restrictions on your account.

Only people mentioned by @A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

See if you can see my posts now. I tried to change my settings back and I don’t see a button for accepting follower requests.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I can see this one but I can't see any of your previous ones

(1) Show this thread

Effing hilarious.
I replied to your post, next thing this entity not only visits my profile but also replies to me, and the bloody idiot , just like with you has her profile protected. What a complete dork.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

How is my profile protected?

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I changed my settings because I was being bombarded by trolls and bots. I had no idea people couldn’t see my posts. If someone just joined AU and is following over 1000 people already or has over 1000 posts then they are most likely a bot or troll. I got tired of blocking them all. I don’t care how many followers I have.

I always believed that those that didn`t want you to see what they were up to had something to hide.
Now I may be wrong, but prove to me I`m wrong.

Why even be on here if you aren`t open to all?

Blocking I understand but not being able to see posts is bloody ridiculous in my book.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

I changed my settings because I was being bombarded by trolls and bots. I had no idea people couldn’t see my posts. If someone just joined AU and is following over 1000 people already or has over 1000 posts then they are most likely a bot or troll. I got tired of blocking them all. I don’t care how many followers I have.

(1) Show this thread