1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

As long as there are 6 in the Tower, the monarchy will remain - that's how the legend goes.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lion_Hart in this post can reply

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Nice!!! I had to look up, we couldn’t remember! Thanks!!

From Wikipedia. The Ravens of the Tower of London are a group[a] of at least six captive ravens (currently nine)[3] resident at the Tower of London.[4] Their presence is traditionally believed to protect the Crown and the Tower; a superstition holds that "if the Tower of London ravens are lost or fly away, the Crown will fall and Britain with it."[4]

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

From what I remember, there will always be six outside on the grounds. The other three are backups if one of the six dies, is lost, or whatever.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

TY, I had forgotten about how many exactly! I wonder how many there currently are! there now?

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

As far as I know, according to tradition, there are 6 throughout the day, but I've heard it can be up to 9.

The last time I visited England and the Tower was 2009, and I personally saw 4 ravens.

(1) Show this thread