Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra17 in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Ghost Ezra to her Publication

Grateful. MSM has to be addressed. The LIBERALS in Upstate NY (many of whom have grown moderately wealthy from being good little minions) still have that to underscore in their own mind (and to others) that THEY are RIGHT and TEAM Q are a bunch of loonies.... I sat next to one getting my car repaired recently. I just quietly put my headphones back on.... They won't RESEARCH. They think they are already informed.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Heard lots of them primary msm have tunnels and shit under them and they do in hidden areas, etc PROLLY in the main areas also, SNUFF FILMS> don't forget them alpha beta waves and black masking...etc. SMART METERS smart boxes etc all works with chemtrail smart dust. LOSER DEMONS made it.

(1) Show this thread
In response Ghost Ezra to her Publication

Fkn ay.

Only followers of this user (@Y2K73) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts