#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

We (call out) HANDSHAKES all the time, yet we DON'T when Trump does it. WHY?

It's a BIG club and we are NOT in it.

There IS an internal fight happening within the club to gain CONTROL of the world STEERING Wheel. (Black hats vs White hats). Those are Freemason terms btw. (Checkerboard, light/dark, etc...)

You have to consciously MANIPULATE your fingers to do this type of SHAKE. Try it. It feels very unnatural to do.

Do you see what I see?

CLEARLY there are GOOD Masons. The checkerboard of physical life demands the CONTRAST of good & evil for its existence. We must CHOOSE & Trump has CHOSEN. You know a man by his ACTIONS. He has succeeded in this world while many bad players thought he was on their team. You cannot conquer the world unless you KNOW it. Trump KNOWS this world, inside & out, through EXPERIENCE. Our Founding Fathers, George Washington, were MASONS. TRUTH is being revealed slowly. APOCALYPSE means “to reveal." DJT is NOT leading us down the garden path. Trump is ON OUR SIDE. You nust use discernment & COMMON SENSE. There are MANY Illuminati members I accuse of complicity (Mel Gibson, Jim Caviezel, who have revealed truth in the past “revelation of their (satanic) method”) who I do not trust, yet even they are revealing important, ugly truths, whatever their motivation. TRUMP stands above the crowd. You must have faith. We are God’s creation. There are MANY men & women of God who are fulfilling the PLAN.

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ValerieGilbert in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Valerie Gilbert, click on at the bottom under it