#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

We (call out) HANDSHAKES all the time, yet we DON'T when Trump does it. WHY?

It's a BIG club and we are NOT in it.

There IS an internal fight happening within the club to gain CONTROL of the world STEERING Wheel. (Black hats vs White hats). Those are Freemason terms btw. (Checkerboard, light/dark, etc...)

You have to consciously MANIPULATE your fingers to do this type of SHAKE. Try it. It feels very unnatural to do.

Do you see what I see?

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

NOTICE 🌟 πŸ‘€ Those who scream the loudest against President Trump are of the Jesuit Order and other factions dedicated to darkness who are attempting to cull those containing the Light of Christ. C.I.C Trump, the Alliance Military are going after these minions NOW...πŸ”₯FULL PANIC HAS NOW HIT THEM. πŸ˜‰ Future proves the past.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

What a day…

Friendly reminder:

I’m for debate and disagreeing, but not for projection, defamation of character, or straight up lie and attacks.

The solution to (your) problem along with others from today concerning me and my posts, is an easy one.

AU created a Block button so I don’t show up on your timeline/feed.

You just have to find and press it.

I’m only here for truth regardless of where it takes us.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I am ready to debate. I asked you these questions on another one of your posts and you didn’t respond. So I will ask again:

With all due respect, may I ask what you are accomplishing by dissing President Trump? What is your end goal? True Christians should be spreading the gospel. Period. I’m not seeing that. Jesus gave us the β€œgreat commission” to spread the gospel (good news) to people and try to save as many souls as possible. Why isn’t your focus on turning people to Jesus instead of turning people against President Trump?

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I AM CALLING OUT A MAN THAT IS USING CHRISTIANITY AS A GUISE TO WIN US OVER.

I HAVE SEEN AND DUG ENOUGH TO SEE THIS.

i DO NOT WANT MY FELLOW PATRIOTS AND FREINDS TO FALL FOR THE DECEPTION.

THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING. IT WILL BE TOO LATE WHEN OTHERS SEE THIS TOO.

WHY CAN'T I CONNECT THE DOTS AND PRESENT THIS??????

I WILL NOT BE HOODWINKED ANYMORE.

IT'S ALL THERE -- LOOK AT MY POSTS! AND OTHERS.

I AM WARNING PEOPLE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH IT. FREE WILL.

I UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T FEEL THAT WAY, WHICH IS FINE.

BUT I CAN'T IN GOOD CONSCIOUS NOT TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS.

IMHO -- TRUMP IS NOT WHO HE IS CLAIMING TO BE.

HOW CAN ANYONE BE OKAY WITH HIS BLASPHEMYY? (SEE MY POSTS)

I DON'T MEAN THIS MEAN AT ALL, BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY POSTS IN YOUR TIMELINE YOU CAN BLOCK ME.

I DON'T WANT YOU TO, BUT THAT MAY HELP.

PLEASE SEE MY POSTS FROM TODAY. THIS ISN'T FUN FOR ME. BUT I WON'T TURN A BLIND EYE JUST BECAUSE HE IS (TRUMP).

What ever happened to the separation of church and state? Jesus and politics should not even be in the same sentence.

Only people mentioned by @Rifleman in this post can reply

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

I fully disagree. Our government was created for a moral & just citizenship. You don't have that without God EVERYWHERE.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

This has been twisted and spun by atheists and agnostics for decades. It does NOT mean what people have been taught to believe. It’s another means of kicking God out. Please read: https://www.freedomforum.org/separation-of-church-and-state/