#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

We (call out) HANDSHAKES all the time, yet we DON'T when Trump does it. WHY?

It's a BIG club and we are NOT in it.

There IS an internal fight happening within the club to gain CONTROL of the world STEERING Wheel. (Black hats vs White hats). Those are Freemason terms btw. (Checkerboard, light/dark, etc...)

You have to consciously MANIPULATE your fingers to do this type of SHAKE. Try it. It feels very unnatural to do.

Do you see what I see?

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

NOTICE 🌟 πŸ‘€ Those who scream the loudest against President Trump are of the Jesuit Order and other factions dedicated to darkness who are attempting to cull those containing the Light of Christ. C.I.C Trump, the Alliance Military are going after these minions NOW...πŸ”₯FULL PANIC HAS NOW HIT THEM. πŸ˜‰ Future proves the past.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

What a day…

Friendly reminder:

I’m for debate and disagreeing, but not for projection, defamation of character, or straight up lie and attacks.

The solution to (your) problem along with others from today concerning me and my posts, is an easy one.

AU created a Block button so I don’t show up on your timeline/feed.

You just have to find and press it.

I’m only here for truth regardless of where it takes us.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I am ready to debate. I asked you these questions on another one of your posts and you didn’t respond. So I will ask again:

With all due respect, may I ask what you are accomplishing by dissing President Trump? What is your end goal? True Christians should be spreading the gospel. Period. I’m not seeing that. Jesus gave us the β€œgreat commission” to spread the gospel (good news) to people and try to save as many souls as possible. Why isn’t your focus on turning people to Jesus instead of turning people against President Trump?

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I AM CALLING OUT A MAN THAT IS USING CHRISTIANITY AS A GUISE TO WIN US OVER.

I HAVE SEEN AND DUG ENOUGH TO SEE THIS.

i DO NOT WANT MY FELLOW PATRIOTS AND FREINDS TO FALL FOR THE DECEPTION.

THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING. IT WILL BE TOO LATE WHEN OTHERS SEE THIS TOO.

WHY CAN'T I CONNECT THE DOTS AND PRESENT THIS??????

I WILL NOT BE HOODWINKED ANYMORE.

IT'S ALL THERE -- LOOK AT MY POSTS! AND OTHERS.

I AM WARNING PEOPLE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH IT. FREE WILL.

I UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T FEEL THAT WAY, WHICH IS FINE.

BUT I CAN'T IN GOOD CONSCIOUS NOT TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS.

IMHO -- TRUMP IS NOT WHO HE IS CLAIMING TO BE.

HOW CAN ANYONE BE OKAY WITH HIS BLASPHEMYY? (SEE MY POSTS)

I DON'T MEAN THIS MEAN AT ALL, BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY POSTS IN YOUR TIMELINE YOU CAN BLOCK ME.

I DON'T WANT YOU TO, BUT THAT MAY HELP.

PLEASE SEE MY POSTS FROM TODAY. THIS ISN'T FUN FOR ME. BUT I WON'T TURN A BLIND EYE JUST BECAUSE HE IS (TRUMP).

You are warning people against a man? How about warning people of their own sin and telling them how they can be forgiven by God and live in His kingdom for eternity and not go to hell? That is what we are charged with by our God. Again, what is your end goal?

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I am heavily involved in my church, and I do a ton of witnessing in my everyday life.

Social media and AU are a battleground of good versus evil. And one of the number one players in this game is Trump

He is using Christianity as a platform. One of my endgames is to expose this . I have a few endgames. Can we not have more than one?

A political solution is not the answer to a spiritual war!

I agree with you. Telling others about the transformative power of Jesus Christ in our lives, and acting that out is number one.

But I have to ask you, are you OK with Trump and his blasphemy? And I truly mean this question to you.

I don’t wanna have to keep sending you stuff about this. It’s all there.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

People’s hearts know right from wrong. The Ten Commandments are written on every heart. We all answer God’s knock on our hearts, one way or another. Witnessing, we either land on fertile soil of their heart or rocky ground when we sow seeds. God knows every thought and every hair on our heads already. God is omniscient. Witnessing the Gospel to people is what we, as Christians, are charged with, and not pointing out the things or people that we β€œthink” are evil. That quest is endless on this earth. Sin is sin. Not one person is good, even though many think they are and they think they will make it into heaven with those beliefs. We only warn people that if they have not repented, (asked for forgiveness and changed their ways thus being born again), that they will stand before God upon their physical death and stay condemned to be separated from Him forever in eternal hell.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Well there you go Mr heavily involved in your church
Nuff said about you
Please don't worry about others you need ALL of your own attention

(2) Show this thread