Joe M
@GeneralJoeM_
·
41m
Let's speak about alternatives to Chemo so people don't feel they have to accept it

Studies including by the NIH show Ivermectin, HCQ and Fenbendazole kill cancel cells

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Ivermectin & HCQ easily available from this site : https://buyivermectinforhumans.us

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Soup Sap fruit and leaves; Dandelion root and leaves, Pine needle tea.

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Soursop

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

My daily drinks are:

1. 1 tsp Baking Soda, 1 Tbsp Blackstrap Molasses, Water

2. 1 Frozen Lemon microplaned (the whole lemon - skin, pulp, seeds), 2 Tbsp Dark Maple Syrup, ground up Apricot Kernels (I started with 2 and am up to 8), Dandelion Root Extract, Cayenne Extract, 1 tsp Baking soda, Water

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

So are apricot seeds better than the rest?

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

simply said. alkaline diet will shrink and die off cancer cells. the above creates an alkaline blood but foods also do it... its on line to find.. easy but many things must b given up like alcohol and sugar.. initially and under free.. watching intake of these in the future is an on alert status of your choice...

(1) Show this thread