🙏 Feb 11 2021 | Prayers for Fort Worth TX - Black Ice Traffic Pileup
Caught on Tape: Frightening Video of the Massive Pileup Wreck on Ice in Fort Worth, Texas
https://youtu.be/k0_1EV1GXMw

Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

Swore My Oath In 1968 To Defend Our Constitution & Republic, With NO Expiration Date. Giving Up Or In Is Nothing Less Than #Pathetic

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

This Is why we never "Ever" drive through the DFW Metro-Plex when mist turns to 'Black Ice. It's not worth risking everything Including your lives counting on people you don't know to drivd with caution. "There Endeth The Lesson" ☝

had to stop watching after that 2nd semi

This is so heartbreaking. loving prayers for all

Air Force Veteran F-22 American Patriot to the core of my being. WWG1WGA

😳😳😳😳😳😥😢😢😢😢😢🙏

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

oh my lord. this is the worstaccident i ever saw. please dear Lord help those who are suffering ✝️🙏😞

Eph 2:10 We are God's Masterpiece! I try to control my tongue for the most part but some days the flesh wins.

This is just broke my heart. I could not breath through this entire video. Praying for these families affected.

Proud PatriQt. Mama, wife, lover of truth, God, Trump and military. Here because everywhere else is doom and gloom. The best is yet to come.

That broke my heart. I can't imagine watching that happen, let alone being involved.....with no way to warn oncoming drivers. How sad. 😭😭 Almost too much for my empath heart to handle.