Are you ready to breathe easy again? Try this steam recipe to open up your airways ❗️

Steaming fragrant antiviral, antibacterial herbs , might be one of the greatest tricks to reduce symptoms of nasty cold, cough, flu and sinus congestion.The warm moist air, opens nasal passages and calms and relieves chest congestion. Studies have proven the effectiveness of this ancient practice and even shown that steam inhalations help reduce viral load.

Directions:
1. Heat water in a pot until it just begins to boil.
2. Take the water off the heat.
3. Add 2 handfuls of antimicrobial herbs like Holy Basil, Rosemary, Thyme, Mint leaves, Eucalyptus, Cinnamon, Clove , Fresh turmeric, 2 drops oregano oil optional . Cover with lid and let steep 5 minutes.
4. Keeping your eyes closed and maintaining a safe distance from the bowl, create a tent with a kitchen towel over your head.
5. Inhale slowly and deeply through your nose and mouth for at least two to five minutes.

Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

A patriot who loves and respects the constitution, our flag, my fellow citizens, and the real winner of the 2020 election, Donald J Trump.

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Thanks for the tip. I’ll be trying next time
I’m congested. 😌