Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Because he is on the same Mission like Trump
Remember the Ball ?

Only followers of this user (@America1871) can see their posts

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Because MSM told everyone he was🙄 He's been working with Trump to save this world from evil. He is a white hat and this will shock the country....

I think everyone here would agree. I would much rather have him as president than Pedo Joe!!!

Only followers of this user (@America1871) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@onward) can see their posts

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

He's never been my enemy. This man has always been a boss.

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication

I've always thought he was a badass. Never saw him as an enemy, he was just easy to blame to keep people from looking at the CCP

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

One of the White Hats - he and the Russian people are on the same page as we are - have been for a long time

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Not to mention putting a bullet in the heads of all of Soro's Billionaires, allowing them to come in long enough to bring in their money.

Voila! no impeachment bs and Russia has a new bank.

Hillary thinks he's a Thug, I call him Gangsta! putting the ball in Trump's hands was so symbolic when you know the background

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

He's always been the good guy who refises to take others crap and has suffered worldwide slander and defamation for it. Such a noble man that the evil people in this world should fear.