🚨🚨 BRO - WATCH THIS - HE IS WEARING A MASK πŸ’― WHY IS THE END OF HIS NOSE PINCHED TOGETHER AND CROOKED?🀣🀣🀣 AND HE KEEPS TRYING 2 HIDE IT 🍿🍿🍿🍿πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯#GreatestStoryEverTold

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

what the hell. His mask is done wrong!!

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

Cheap knockoff clone...

apparently the usual mask/makeup artist needed the day off...πŸ₯΄

Wife, mom, grandmom and retired Clinical Chemistry Tech (38yrs) from Canada. Praying for President DJT and the USA.

probably getting oxygen

Ε€Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | π•π•€π•Šπ•€π•‹ β‡Ά πŸ€ #QFlagPin πŸ€

I'd say he's having a mask malfunction.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

pinocchio?

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... πŸ”₯

Last person he tried to sniff bit his nose .

"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of a sheep" Vernon Linwood Howard

(1) Show this thread

A Patriot who loves God, country and Trump! Married a Marine and gave birth to my hero....a son who is a retired Marine and Patriot.

His nose is so wierd. Maybe he was caught sniffing the wrong person!!!