Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Orlando Brown accuses#WillSmith of raping him when he was a young boy on a tv sitcoms like "Family Matters." He's got videos all over social about it.

Wife, Mother, Gigi, Freedom-lover, Nature girl. I hear God best in the garden. And now I see Codes everywhere....

In response America First to her Publication

The same "social" that says Trump is a racist? We can't trust social anymore than we can trust the MSM.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Gigi, Freedom-lover, Nature girl. I hear God best in the garden. And now I see Codes everywhere....

In very simplistic terms, if good guys are going to infiltrate the bad guys, undercover style, they had better look to be bad guys, too, or they'll be toast. We have no way of knowing at this point who's good or bad. I'd love to think Will Smith is good, though, so I can really enjoy his movies.

I DONT THINK SO ❗️Didn’t eddy Murphy get caught with a Tranny and Will Smith is a Pedophile the other two are probably just as bad❗️whom ever this guy is that’s saying that these 4 are white hats is probably doing crack❗️🤨🙄Just Saying ❗️

I dont think so, Will Smith is an accused child raper, eddie has numerous kids by numerous women, who ever this person is who thinks this, is sadly mistaken

Only followers of this user (@Nickie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread