Only people mentioned by @RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

I WAS STATIONED 3 MILES NORTH OF UJANBOU IN SOON SAN

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Thank…Q 👍

* Married Patriot * NRA Instructor * NRA Range Safety Officer * LE security instructor * Conservative * Christian * I back the Blue & Trump

In response George Edmiston to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Klinger was hoping for a section 8 discharge from the US Army. Given to service member deemed mentally unfit for service.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Jamie Farr was the actor.
Exactly!
Lol
It was hilarious 📢😂
Now…😩🤬🤮

(1) Show this thread

Wondered as a child if that was attempted brainwashing and I think we all know now.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Sadly…Agreed 💯

(1) Show this thread