Wisdom is needed here. We know a shutdown to finish cleaning up the swamp is imminent…
We just don’t know the cause, yet.
When the military says stay indoors, do just that.

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

She is absolutely correct 💯. However, we will not be staying inside. May as well be dead. We are the militia. Every citizen a soldier and every soldier a citizen. Liberty or Death, that's what the founders envisioned. That's what we live by.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

No way in hades am I going to give the White Hats a reason to believe I am an enemy combatant.

Anons are supposed to not only BELIEVE there’s a plan, but because of the many Q proofs…KNOW there is a plan.

Anyone who has thrown in the towel…can't have EVER truly been awake. Deciding whether I physically get to cross the finish line or not, at this point, just isn’t nearly important as having mentally ALREADY crossed it & won.

NORMIES ARE ABOUT TO NEED SOBER MINDED, BATTLE PROVEN ANONS MORE THAN THEY EVER COULD HAVE IMAGINED.

We are exhausted mentally & physically, but spiritually we should be soaring by now.

(1) Show this thread

Clean up be buggered.

Once the Military takes over we`re doomed.
Never stayed in the first time,
never wore a mask.
never took the shot.
And wont be doing any of those things ever again.
EVER!!!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

THIS SPEECH WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY - CHRISTINE ANDERSON MEP - YouTube

Historic speech by MEP Christine Anderson (Germany) in the MEP's second press conference to date, regarding violations of human rights caused by the measures...

i think her name is christine.
have heard her before..
she doesnt mince words.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Yeah, no stay inside, no lockdown.