The more that the evil ones twist AI to do their bidding via coding or training, the more people will understand this.

Is another technology being tuned for war? This time for complete control of the planet?

What google did with images is simple compared to what the WEF has planned.

Humans are now "hackable animals" according to Dr. Yuval Noah Harari.

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Available now is a program you ask, 'Give me Joan of Arc in New York on 4th of July riding a horse. Instantly you have 4 to choose from in different styles or motif's. You say, 'Make her sexier' and instantly 4 more. On and on until you have done what would have taken days or even weeks in the old days. Our world will never be the same again.😁...

Observer. Believer. American. Private citizen. Pro free speech, free thought and freedom from tyrannical governments

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

New windows update has an A.I. sidekick here to “help” everyone 👀

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Awake Aware to her Publication

Windows 11?

Didn't Microsoft say they will disable people's access to their windows systems based upon what they post?

I wonder if this AI is how they would do that?
Can you disable this?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Awake Aware to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts