(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,wait

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response memes matter to her Publication

No doubt in my mind! They're both tiny dancers!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

1 is actually a tiny dancer pole smoker!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Sub mariner to his Publication

Yes, and probably baby eater but I digress, and the other one is a traitor or actor...A good guy playing a role or a bad guy who was scared to do what was right for fear of impeachment? Still not sure? But yes, the other one is a pole smoker from way back!

Exactly, but I believe the Bad Actor one has also been paid Millions for his silence and turning his head. I read some where he was paid $5M for his silence.

Barr?

Yes Barr! I read he was paid $5M to turn his back and say there was no election fraud etc...

Only people mentioned by @Submariner in this post can reply

I could believe it for sure