Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Just shared an hour ago and sharing again. One of the most complete, omprehensive, concise and consequential videos concerning covid, the vaxx, The Rockefeller Foundation and The WHO for the purposes of racketeering, embezzlement and genocide, but implicates so much and so many more. Please watch and share everywhere. Save for future reference and sharing purposes.

https://vimeo.com/865168459

Dr. David Martin gives a speech to the EU parliament concerning the WHO on Vimeo

This is the complete speech without the introduction to Dr. David Martin.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

The WHO is captured

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

They still operate with impunity with the Military, Media and Medical industrial complex. Please watch the video.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I did and the WHO NIH Davos CDC etc have all been captured
350 Obama Admirals 120 Generals all gone - its all over just waiting for the public reveal until then you will be fed insanity that is for the sheep not you. These bs narratives are to drive people crazy
I have no worry about who is running the Country
We are in good Hands -God's hand

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

We see chem trails, frens n loved ones dying from jabs, AI raising danger, wars continuing...
Top end might be gone, but there's a reason its called the Deep State,
Its fookin Deep!

Our goal is WWG1WGA
A lot die in this tragic movie.

Story time, so much we dont see.

https://rumble.com/v47wucb-gene-decode-kerry-cassidy-and-patriot-underground.html

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

There are no wars going at this time -all we are seeing is old footage bring everyone up to speed
On how we got here
We won -only some low level street scum left. Yes they can wreak some havoc but nothing big

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Happy for your peace of mind.
Love the studio pic. Damn, just realized it was 40 yrs ago I had a studio.
Ck the video & get back.

Yes I am not worried at this point the end of guys on the bottom is near and then we can begin rebuilding the planet
My guitar room was put together after our last two kids moved out it has albums all over the walls
I love playing and singing
The 1979 les Paul with Marshall tube amp calms the savage beast

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ron The Best is Yet to Come, click on at the bottom under it