In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1 ✨💛✨

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Amen

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

Nello Again...
You never told me how this picture ended up on Home Page ...
Beside my PHOTO [ avatar ] .... yours APPEARS.

I target your Photo, and a Photo or Gif shows up, for a short period of time and then disappears. It's Puzzling 2 me.
Your Image remains, Then 24 or So hours later you disappear ...?

This is about the third different time, I have received one from you
What is the scoop with this ...

Oh, By the way the Cross Image,
reflects the Cross of SATIN...
on how the world has been run...
What Gives...

The World is Flat by the way...

@PeterHorne6

Motivated, determined, in the fight, walking righteously with our Father Yahweh, fearing him only and giving him glory.

that same word Yahshua who came down deminstrated the power of Yahweh, defeated death, firstborn from the dead, now sits at the right hand of Yahweh, our immortal high priest, soon to return with the mighty malakiym, the armies of Yahweh, reaping judgement on those who dont know Yahweh, or the Gospel of Yahshua. he will raise us from our graves with a mighty shout! at the last trumpet. he will destroy the wicked and bring his kingdom of righteousness down to us. all praise Yah

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏😇

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

That shadow would only work on a flat earth. just sayin'.

The earth is not flat. The Earth is round just like the sun and the moon and all of the other round planets / suns in the Universe.

(1) Show this thread

And the world was FLAT according to the scriptures

In response Genetxs LAB to his Publication

That is not true...

(1) Show this thread

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

amen sister

In response William Cherry to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread