Heyy, AU ... this is Green-eyed Katt (Katherine) again ... not a whole lot to update on Barry yet. He remains heavily sedated and on the ventilator. Several attempts to wean sedation have been made without success. BUT, there ARE glimmers of hope. His vital signs and everything else looks really good. It's just going to take time for the brain to heal and flip the switch back on (he sustained several brain bleeds). Please keep praying for him. And pray for me. PLEASE. I am being transferred to an inpatient rehab facility tomorrow to rehab my injuries and leaving Barry is going to be soooo hard. It's literally breaking my heart.

MUCH appreciation for each and every one of you. Truly. God bless. XO

Only people mentioned by @55QPatriot in this post can reply

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Please
whisper to Barry that his Au family are
Praying for him, and wish him a speedy recover
Hurry!
For you too Katt
I'm Just sending more Angels your way!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Praying this morning for both of you

Still praying🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Prayers continue for you and Barry, Kat... Please let us know how you both are when you can... 😔🙏

Still praying, Katt......is Barry any better? Are you better?

Thinking of you and sending prayers for recovery and healing 📿🙏

💕 🙏

Good morning, Katt.....still praying for you and Barry 🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Raise our collective voice to our creator for Barry asking for our creator lays his/her hand down upon Barry and l Iift Barry out from this fog he is been under let him see the light of day by the power of God eternal.

Prayers for you both🙏

Praying for both of you Barry and Kat that God restores your health and brings you both comfort and strength.

Prayers for you and Barry Kat. He will come out of this. His body just needs quiet time to heal. Our Great Healer has Barry in His grip and will protect him as he heals. 🙏❤️‍🩹

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

🙏
thank you for the updates
don't like seeing good patriots down
miss you guys's posts

😇🙏DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE COME TO YOU AGAIN IN PRAYERS FOR A COMPLETE HEALING AND RECOVERY FOR BARRY AND KATHRINE WE ASK FOR YOUR MIRACULOUS LIGHT AND HANDS ON THEM WHILE YOUR LOVE GRACE AND MERCY SURROUNDS THEM THRU OUR FAITH IN YOU LORD AND YOUR WORD LET THEM BE A NEW LIVING WALKING TALKING TESTIMONY OF YOUR GLORIOUS NAME THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers and vibes up for both of you today 🙏🙏

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

Prayers, love and healing 💓🙏

Still praying, Katt 🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Still sending prayers and healing to you and Barry
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We pray for God to heal you quickly and to return Barry to you and to all of us here that love him too.
Father God we need our fren Barry to stay here to help us if it is within your will and plan for him.
We reach out to him in his sleep and command in your authority Lord for Barry to heal and wake up as soon as he heals.
We realize that Barry will know we are praying him back to health & he will not only allow it and believe that it is possible in the Blood of Jesus Thank you Father.

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

May it be so Lord, Amen.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen 🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Still sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love to the both of you!
🙏🕊💗✨

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

Still praying...so happy about Barry's vitals! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Still praying, Katt......Psalms 91 =)

Praying for you both 🙏 🙏 🙏

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Keep up the good fight! Blessings to you both!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Praying for you both! Lots of good vibes and prayers going up for you. Stay strong and God Bless you and Barry. Know that we will all be praying for full recovery for you both. ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

We will be praying for you 2 stay strong!

If this prayer finds you it is for a reason ♡ - YouTube

Instagram & Tiktok @itscassieblankoShop my Christian Small Business merch http:// lostandfoundfaith.myshopify.comCashapp if led to sow $cassieblankoLOVE YOU ...