🚨NATO military interventions after the Second World War.🚨

None of these countries was an "evil enemy" that the US was forced to go to war with. They were all just in the way of their imperialist dream.
The US and its military lackeys have been repeating the same game for decades while their deeply deceived people support them.πŸ”₯

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

And the NAZI'S RUNNING THE US MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLESX HAVE USED US...to kill MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE in the name of "FREEDOM" since WWII and how many have the BIG BAD RUSSIANS KILLED? I'll wait take your time! That's what I thought!

And these ppl say trust the military πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Not a chance in hell with me.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rifleman in this post can reply

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

I doubt if this is true. My first thought was to ask:
Are you a troll?
But chances are you found someone else's meme because Trump was never for war, there were no added wars when he was prez, he tried to bring peace, and his military is a worlwide military alliance, not Joe Bidens's military or even the US military as it stands currently.
The saddest thing about all this is the veterans who were fighting with good will and faith in Jesus.
We have all been fooled.
The way I believe is that Trump was chosen for a particular job, which is to rid the world of demonic leaders and their loyal followers.

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread