TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

FEELING EXTREMELY TIRED - BUT YOU CAN'T FALL ASLEEP OR IT IS DISTURBED?

STRANGE VIVID DREAMS (that you can remember?).
FEELING OUT OF PLACE ?- (almost like where am I)?
THE NEED TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS OUT OF OUT OF THE NORM? (for me its watching old movies from the 70's-).

APPETITE CHANGE? (foods you once enjoyed are no longer appealing to you).

STRANGE LIGHTS OR STREAKS OF LIGHTS (you will capture out of the side of your eye)?

CONVERSATIONS ARE OFF (you talk to someone and they hear something completely different).

ARE YOUR PETS ACTING OUT? - Or NOT FEELING WELL?

*These are all signs you are changing - your DNA upgrades are being activated and your body is conforming to these changes- remember this is the first time EVER our BODIES are going to ASCEND with us.
BUT
our MIND/BODY and SPIRIT are different from the SOUL..

I had an interesting thought I want to share. While reading this post I pictured a cacoon and the changes a catapillar goes through, although I have no Idea what actually happens. Then the picture suddenly changed to I don't know what is actually happening to me/us. What if all of the sudden we reach a point in our metamorphis and our skin starts splitting and over a short period of time we (I suppose after we regain our composure) start slipping out and we are....???? Your guess is as good as mine. I read alot of shistuff and consider ,what if its all correct or what if it's all wrong. I don't think its healthy to manifest that which we dont even know exist. Never know what the cat might drag in...

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Runner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from S7even Mercury, click on at the bottom under it