Honestly, having a hard time even trying to wake up hard core Trump supporters to realize that Joe is faux and everything is a movie. Anyone else having this problem?

Only people mentioned by @JulesChristine7 in this post can reply

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

In response Jules Christine to his Publication

We don't have many Trump supporters around here, I can count on both hands how many I know of. That aside, being a new red pill popper I have to say even those that do like Trump are not going for the movie idea and that Biden is fake.

Even my husband tells me to stop talking about stuff, that it's ridiculous. I actually took a paper last week and wrote a whole bunch of things down, dated it and sealed it in an envelope. When the whole truth is finally exposed I'm going to get him to open it ;) Don't know why though, I guess it gives me some kind of release. 😔

The world is under MK Ultra Mind control #breakthespell

In response Peaceful Waterss to her Publication

I just don't understand how they can't see faux Joe. I agree with you that soon the truth will be known and that brings me peace 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

So far, any mention of a bigger picture has been used against me.

God will wake them up in His own time. Or not.
Right now I'm too busy preparing myseld for what's coming.
My days of warning others are over.

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

Good for you! Taking the high road!

(1) Show this thread

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #thestormisuponus #maga

same! its like they are afraid they'll be disappointed.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

OMG yes.. everything we see is a movie set. Doesn't mean even i have to remind myself. the knee jerk trained habits die hard. But Red Pill all the way.

Gene Decode said that after years of trying to RedPill peeps to the cabal they just wouldn't belive him so it's as Q said: People have to be shown and that is what is happening now. Each awakens in his own time and untl then you just have to let them be. When they finally do awaken, you'll be there to explain! 🙏💗

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Yes, I agree, but these are people who are red-pilled and losing faith. Need to know how to help🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

me too! just dedided to move on and let them see for themselves.

Just move on and save your energy.

In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication

I try🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread