Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

This same info was on a Video I watched week or two back! NK, Putin & Xi all working with Trump!!! Taiwan in it too
will try to find it but many are Deleted from your tube!
awesome 2nd verification but I all ready believed it

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

This just made me tear up. Scott McKay had his itel lady Cirsten who was told Xi was working with Trump and it does seem that Putin and he had a good relationship. i feel the good vibes folks. Thanks for sharing this...i followed Beer on twitter before inwas kicked off.

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

This made my heart sing!!!!!

Adopting an animal saves you both. USA needs a return to common sense, God. Patriotism over all. No DM's. Treason deserves the rope.

Putin and soccer ball, Trump visists the Forbidden city. Hoping this is true.

Contributor for The Republic Post Informer, a Division of ON-AIR Media U.S. https://gab.com/UnrealCJT https://wego.social/CJTaylor

Yeah accept that isn't in China or Russia's best interest. Nice story though.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Christopher J. Taylor to his Publication

and why not???
Putin does not want 1 world order, he told em no from all I have read, that's why everything us Russia Russia Russia. Think about it.

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

for a couple of years now, I have gotten the vibe off Putin that he was a good guy. I caught so much hell because I told one of my closest friends that. She still watches MSM so that tells ya where her head is. We are friends still but we are in 2 different time lines.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Love all the way! Freakin tidal wave!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

Great story!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

War Room Pandemic
With Steve Bannon, 2/4/21
HAD
"Prince"
Chinese Guy With Power
OF
The New Federal State Of China Flag

They called him "Prince" to protect his identity.
CCP TOAST!

EXCITING TIMES!💕🙏💕🙏💕

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

thanks for sharing..any encouragement is helpful.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

wow cool. and she is right. Xi and Trump taking down or already have taken down CCP. We knew Putin as a good guy.