Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

True! Looking back at Puty, there does seem to be a number of him. Nothing is as it seems. There is way too much illusion.. 🧙‍♂️🪄🔮✨️

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

And thank GOD that the original has been taken out of the game (looks like him on the far right) He was no kindness to humanity.

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

AU won't let me post this
Bitchute video.

I do a work around.

Post then edit.

"REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER BRIAN TODD CNN REPORTER"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/f8OLVeNGatz9/

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I sure hope they tell us who is who and who is what when this is over.

We know it was a tranny, lizard, "alot older than we were told" triple strander. Told pre net, they manifest "some of them" way bigger. Some shit about big gold robes in some of their evil sacrifices. I was like WHY so much bigger robes, said when they manifest they get much larger. THESE ARE the ones whom the word states before the flood and after. AND the ones He calls SONS of the devil. Back to "demons and human women" having "offspring". They are not us.