Microchips in the human body

This short video describes how American citizens receive implants (chips) during surgery under general anesthesia.

Med-beds will be able to remove any implants or microchips in a person's body and completely cleanse the body😱

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I wonder how long ago this started. I had 2 surgeries on my feet years ago.

It can be done without your knowledge or permission.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Kind of macrochip thou😏

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

WTF, this is scarey! I had major rotator cuff surgery, bicep was even detached, 8 months into Covid. I will lose it, if this happened! I had it at my local VA Hospital.

Wife, Mother, Gigi, Freedom-lover, Nature girl. I hear God best in the garden. And now I see Codes everywhere....

This guy's right hand looks like King Theoden's before Gandalf releases his demon. Plus, the extraction process is just like Neo's in The Matrix, and he's then handed a red pill. So it's gotta be real!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

WTF? Is this real...Those chips look awfully big!