“Toxic feminism … She literally said, ‘Lena Dunham taught me feminism,’ which basically means that you can get whatever you want so long as you’re able to sell to people that you’re a victim because you’re a woman. And she has done it to the tune of a billion dollars.”

https://resistthemainstream.com/candace-owens-slams-taylor-swift-most-toxic-feminist-thats-ever-existed/?utm_source=newsletter1

Only people mentioned by @ValerieGilbert in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication

They didn't ask me. Make that 2 out of 5.

In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication

They don’t say it right, let me help out. Taylor is a paid puppet shill mkultra tool for the demonic globalists. She grew up being mentored and groomed to play the roll she is playing now to influence and brainwash little girls into being whores and sluts, to put out ritualistic music that manipulates minds with sound frequency, witchcraft, and gives little girls self esteem issues and put them on a negative path to want to be just like Taylor, to worship Taylor and whoever Taylor flavor of the week is as false idols… Taylor was also used as a rep of the Vaccine and big pharma to tell people to go get a shot of a poison bioweapon put into their body.

This bitch will be going down hard. She will have to deal with what she did one day. Whether it’s this life or the next, she is not going to a dark place unless she repents and comes to Jesus, and gets the demonic spirits cast out of her.