Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

Only people mentioned by @Sunflower in this post can reply

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

TOTALLY!!!!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

SADLY I WAS ONE OF THOSE KIDS RAISED ON DISNEY. I JUST LEARNED THIS YEAR WHAT THE TRUTH WAS...

BUT I SAW THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11, GATES, VACCINES, TECH, TVs, THE PLANDEMIC, UFOs & CHINA FROM THE START... I WAS HOPING DISNEY WAS GOOD...💔😣

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

What a shame too.
Would be great if it could be cleansed and reworked after the evil is purged.

Wish it wasn't so. I hate the theme parks. Went once when I was a little kid and didn't like them then either. I did like the for TV movies they made back in the day. They were pretty good. Kurt Russell when he was just a kid. God I prey he don't wind up being another pedo baby eating commie like so many others have! That would hurt!

Love Frogs. #SaveOurChildren Mother/sister of Army vets, Daughter/Niece of Navy Vets,Cousin Marine/Air Force vets. No Space Force ~ yet.

In response Chris Duke to his Publication

I don't know for sure, of course but I do know that Kurt and Goldie both stood by Mel Gibson the whole time MSM was out to destroy him. Mel has proven to be a staunch and loyal Patriot Kurt also strongly and vocally supports Trump. Not usual for baby eaters

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Chris Duke to his Publication

Me too can't stand them, never could horrible energy.

(2) Show this thread

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I'm probably the ONLY native Floridian that has never been to Disney World. Never had an interest in tourist traps🤷‍♀️ Now, knowing all I do...not a chance I'd EVER go!