Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Hawaii50 Assembly

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

People finally starting to see!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8TaUnjx/

I knew this day would come... we protested for 2 years every Saturday. We were given the finger and yelling a screaming..........now look who's screaming.........it's so sad to watch all these injured people and deaths.
I sat and talked to someone last night.
As gentle as I could we had great talk and then i asked about his back pain. I said very nicely is there anything that has changed in your life? Finally I had to say how about the shot??? Oh yeah i got the amount you should 3 or 4...
I'm sure my face showed a bit. I just said so do you think that might be it? I got him to think about it without a arguement. I did my part.
I try to wake people up to something often,
With totally loving heart....

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hawaii50Assembly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hawaii50 Assembly, click on at the bottom under it