Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Angels Here -Z

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2859086/iran-claims-antarctica-plans-military-base/ 🤔🤔JUST HEARD THIS YESTERDAY NANA. 😲SOMETHING IS GOING ON! 🤔

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

😊🤔🤔 HERE IS ANOTHER ARTICLE FROM 2016. https://allnewspipeline.com/Whats_Going_On_In_Antarctica.phpAnd while NASA Ice tells us this relatively new rift just showed up on satellite imagery this year, it's clear that something very strange is going on in the Antarctic with globalists such as John Kerry recently visiting the 'bottom of the Earth' at a time when one mysterious event after another has been unfolding down there as outlined in the stories and videos here within.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Smoke and mirrors I think.

(2) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🤔hmmmmmm

Cutting off all possible ESCAPE routes perhaps? There will be no escaping what is coming....or some words to that affect?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Either that or they know what Team Evil is about to do and they dont want to loose their expensive ass ships?

(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Nana, Norwegian has canceled 7 months of sailings, Royal Caribbean canceled 2 alaska cruises, Princess cruises nearly all of it's cruises til Dec. Carnival has canceled 11 cruises. Something is definitely amiss but I dunno what, seems like the storm is quickly approaching.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Just Diana to her Publication

What months are canceled?

I just looked on Vacationstogo.com and they show cruises happening.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Interesting..
I haven't seen this yet but logical
Before the Storm happens 🇨🇦

(4) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Antartica off limits last minute