Really could use some uplifting vibes... having a rough time right now. Please include me in your orayers. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @CuriousJuice in this post can reply

God Family Country in that order. The fight for freedom is real and I want to do my part to be on the right side of history.

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

https://anonup.com/thread/1371946 I believe this young man said it best. Hang in there lean on God and prayers going up!!

The Great Physician hears your pleas and ours as well. He will attend to your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs today. Today we decree and declare that Father God Your hand of healing will be all over this situation. When we walk through the valleys it is at that time we feel His presence stronger. The Israelites wandered in the desert for 40 years and today Lord we ask that You would make known the path that will lead into the promised land. You have told us in Your Book that we are to enjoy the fullness of life in You. We thank you for allowing us to call You Lord and Savior!

sending prayers

Everything is going to be alright. Miraculous incoming 🔥

We have one of God's finest Warriors in President Trump who will return very soon as our President of the New Republic.

We have one of God's most ingenius plans in the 5D+ Q-Plan.

We have the greatest Divine warriors in our U.S. Military.

The Light has already won this war.

All is well now and all will be AMAZING very soon.

Pray God you know this in your whole being and are comforted 🙏💓🇺🇸🦅

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

praying for you, juice! this helped me today- praying it helps you too!

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Who was breathing for you whilst you slept last night?

God is, he has, he always will. God bless you dear Juice. We are all one, not complete, without the others. We NEED & LOVE you!

Much Love,

Namaste' 🙏

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

Father in heaven i ask you send strength and comfort and love to my patriot friend . i ask in Jesus name🙏

Bringing Freedom Forth, Reclaiming Our Personal Power. Saving our Republic. TWITTER: @PillarHouseArt RUMBLE: CommanderOfFreedom

Bringing Freedom Forth, Reclaiming Our Personal Power. Saving our Republic. TWITTER: @PillarHouseArt RUMBLE: CommanderOfFreedom

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

❤️💛💜🧡❤️🧡💜💛❤️