"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

This abusive __________ needs to be thrown off the team and even sued by this coach. What a you-know-what! 😠

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2024/02/11/watch-an-enraged-travis-kelce-slams-into-andy-reid-after-turnover/

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

TK needs to go.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

I don't even follow football; don't know who this person is. But he is dangerous and it's all unacceptable. I feel sorry for his coach. The owners of the team should ban him.

Just found out he's the boyfriend of Swift. Makes sense now. Both are DS/globalist puppets.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it