Only people mentioned by @55QPatriot in this post can reply

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

Many times....

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I had 3 near death experiences, one in which I challenged God to save me from an attempted suicide. Jokes on me! He saved me everytime and showed me a thing or two in the process. God is my protective Father and my only goal is to love him more and more and be worthy of all His Love.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I'm old and wise, because God protected me when I was young and stupid!
Praise the Lord! 🙏🙏🙏

Yes - absolutely!! 🙏🙏🙏

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Absolutely ! Thank you God

Yep

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Every day!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes, 💯

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NO DOUBTS HE HAD A FULL TIME JOB

YES! Without a doubt