It's Superbowl 58 (LVIII)
5+8=13
Great.
The Cabal number. Of course. πŸ˜’

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Interesting that the current score in the 3rd quarter is SF 10, KC 3
10+3=13

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

😯

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

** Warning Colorful language in this video **

#13 is the most powerful number in the universe.
#13 represents end of a cycle and rebirth for a new cycle to begin.
#13 is GOD

Super Bowl 58=13
2/11= 13

Taylor Swift represents the END of the SWIFT banking system. I believe this is the calm before the storm.

She forgot to add one more thing to Taylor Swift list... Taylor Swift’s flight time from Tokyo to Las Vegas for the Super Bowl…13 hour flight! ✈️

πŸ’₯ TO BE BLUNT- GAME OVER!

GOD IS CONTROL no reason to fear, please remember fear is programmed in our subconscious and without the subconscious fear doesn’t exist. Rise above the illusion. When a person rises above the illusion they are able to see God working in ALL things. πŸ’“

#tbiytc
#wwg1wga
#NCSWIC
#MAGA

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Super Bowl Fifty Eight=246
The Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers will once again compete in the NFL’s championship match as the two football teams head to Super Bowl LVIII in Las Vegas on Feb. 11

A decode I did on Feb. 9
F-35 Lightening II post:
Weekends are for refueling=246

My decode at the link:
https://anonup.com/thread/13694643

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

13 is a Power Number. Does NOT belong to the cabal. Jesus plus the 12; 13.
Power.
They tried to hijack it.
We are taking it back, in Jesus' Name, to do God's Work!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Always been importent & good # in my life.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Yes.

(4) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

And the San Francisco 49ers.
4+9=13
Weird.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

(1) Show this thread