I lost my little companion dog this morning, his name is Dov, we had to put him down this morning. He suffered from seizures and come down with liver cancer.
I will see you soon in a few years my baby boy, Love you! 💔💔😭😭.

Only people mentioned by @ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

🙏Thank you, my dear friends🙏💙💙, soon within our lifetime the resurrection of the dead will start. Some people will not die, some people that are dead will rise out of their graves and some will not. Our beloved animals the same.
#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai🙏😎

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

God's creatures are precious and well loved. He is pain and seizure free and playing till you arrive home.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙌🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🐶

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Prayers for You" I too lost My 10 year old blue pit this year" They become like your children"

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Beautiful pup! TY for sharing!!! I am sorry for your loss!!!

God Bless you, your dog, and your family/friends!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦

😢🙏Sorry to hear Samuel...the dog is beautiful...my brother's dog is having seizures too...and a bad liver

Prayers for you. Beautiful boy. I am so sorry for your loss.