Pray on this Sunday for those who will be trafficked in the name of EVIL.

Pray for the brave men and women defending this nation, and it’s men, women and children.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Grateful. Grateful for the men who put themselves in harm's way to perform the work of God on earth.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Amen Cynthia ✝️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

321 BOOM!

✝️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

My continued prayer until all are rescued. Amen

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

Amen 🙏💕

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over the children and adults trapped in the human trafficking system. Bring them rescue, healing and lasting freedom. Guide, bless and protect the souls who are carrying out the rescue missions. Bless them all beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen💕

(3) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

AMEN!