HERE IS A COMPILED LIST OF POSSIBLE EVENTS ANONS THINK COULD HAPPEN AT TONIGHT'S SUPERB-OWL 🏈🏈🏈

💥BLACK OUT
💥EBS
💥HUMAN TRAFFICKING BUST
💥TAYLOR SWIFT SHOT IN THE FACE REVEALING SHE IS A ROBOT/CLONE
💥TAYLOR SWIFT ENGAGED
💥TAYLOR SWIFT PREGNANT
💥FLIP THE SWITCH ON XRP
💥KANSAS CITY CHIEFS WIN & XRP EXPLODES
💥PRICE OF GOLD EXPLODES
💥49ERS WIN & IRAN BLOWS UP THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
💥BLOW UP THE STADIUM LIKE DARK NIGHT RISES
💥ANONYMOUS COMES ACROSS THE SCREEN LIKE V FOR VENDETTA
💥MICHAEL JACKSON & TUPAC SURPRISE EVERYONE DURING USHER SHOW
💥BITCOIN & STOCK MARKET CRASHES
💥BLACK SWAN
💥NUCLEAR WAR
💥NOTHING HAPPENS

DID I MISS ANY?!?!?! NOTICE VERY FEW PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE GAME ITSELF 🤣🤣🤣

SUPER BOWL > PUPPY SHOW 🐶

BUCKLE UP FOR THE GREAT AWAKENING INCOMING 🏟️

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

😂🤣😂!!!

🤣 Shoot her in the face AND flip the switch on XRP!!

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Nothing that means a damn thing...all the theories just get people who would not otherwise watch, to do so.

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

Kelces Mom said she don’t plan to sit with Taylor. It would be the best ever, for Trump and JFK, Jr, to be shown sitting with Taylor Swift! Not sure the meaning, but eyes would pop and roll for sure!!!

I’ve learned I don’t know anything. Have also learned that people will pay for what I know. Life is good.. i love MAGA Q

i say 💥NOTHING HAPPENS.. sadly.. the wait is killing us😡😡😡

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SOMETIMES ITS WHAT WE DONT SEE INITIALLY

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

I would not be surprised with any of this happening at Super Bowl but would put my money, if I had any, on nothing happening at all. And for the record I could care less about the game or anything Taylor Swift does.