#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

Trinity / Jeremiah / Gematria Conclusion / I Obtained Mercy / Double Trouble / Blood Of My Blood๐Ÿฉธ/ Paradox Of Cannabis / Angels Are Protecting Me๐Ÿ˜‡/ The People Of Earth End Nearโš ๏ธ/ Im Claiming My Kingdom ๐Ÿฐ/ Land Of Milk And Honey๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿฏ/ God Is All Energy / Didnt I Say Ill Be Back / A Star Familyโญ/ Family Is Everything๐Ÿ’ž/ Saving Israel For Last / The First Twin Flames / The Return Of Christ / It Had To Be Done This Way / The Message Has Been Received / Birth Beautiful Children / Tetrahydrocannibinol / Directed By Higher Powerโšก๐Ÿ‘/ As Soon As Possible๐Ÿ™/ Light Of The Lady๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ซ/ Orion Painting Cost ๐Ÿ–ผ/ Spiritual Children / Cool As A Cucumber๐Ÿฅ’/ Calculate Gematria Codes๐Ÿ”ข๐Ÿ” / The Unrevealed Truth / Mirrored Symbolism๐Ÿชž/ Military In Control / Gematria Book Of Secrets๐Ÿ““/ My Precious Psychic๐Ÿ”ฎ/ The Gift Of Numbers๐Ÿ”ข/ A True Messenger๐Ÿ‘
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=pulling%20in%20for%20a%20meeting
227-722
1362-2631
738-837
TS 11:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"It Had To Be Done This Way"

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Sometimes God sends help in the most unexpected ways and from the most unexpected sources ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿบ

๐Ÿ‘ look around you ๐Ÿ’ซ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜„my nephew and I were outside this afternoon looking at the sky...nephew says to me GOD is the Perfect ARTIST

Only people mentioned by @Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it