Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

I can work with crazy. I can work with stupid. I can't work with crazy stupid.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Well, I am honestly surprised it has taken this long for someone to ask that question, given the fact that the Disney VP Michael Laney was convicted of sexual assault of a 7 year old in 2019.

Birds of a feather flock together.

https://www.q13fox.com/news/former-disney-vp-convicted-of-sexually-abusing-girl

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Yes, torn it down now

For Everyone, There Is A Purpose To Life!!!

Click the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Wb5YR0NQ4

PLEASE SHARE THIS VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

😞 Might be the saddest part of all. People love good, wholesome intertainment and we want Disney to be everything we believed it to be. I sure am hoping it can be cleaned up and still provide family entertainment. WHOLESOMENESS. But I understand that might not be possible. 😔

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Walt Disney was a 33rd degree mason
Seeing remarks about how creepy Disney is for a lot of people reminds me of what a relative said when she went to Disneyland in the late 70s & she said there were even people in the bushes spying on you 😳

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

HE WAS 🔥💥🔥

What do you mean, 'IF'? 😕

Uncle Walt never wanted the Jews to run his company.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

That's already been proven..tunnels there also..Walt was high up in the masonic group.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread

i totally believe it, I went to disney for the first time when I was 40. It was for a college recruiting tournament for my kids. It was creepy.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

100%

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Burn the freakin place down. I threw up on the tea-cup ride, creeped out by the pirates, and stuck in, 'It's a small world After All" boat tour, for 2 hours.
Screw Disney.
Take your children to see the ocean, walk through the forests and swim in the lakes...

Donald J. Trump is my President. The Best is Yet to Come🙏🏻💥🇺🇸🌎

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

lots of tunnels under there

I love this country and want it back! WWG1WGA

What if?

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response USA First to her Publication

My exact comment.

(1) Show this thread