#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Twin Flame Union πŸ”₯/ I Know Too Much / Signs And Wonders / Do You Believe / Almighty God Jc Plans / In New Body / My Numbers Heal The Nature / Austin The Rejected One / Love Is The Answer πŸ’ž/ Holy Grail Bloodline / Best Is Yet To Come 🦌/ Resurrection Day / She Wants Respect / Alphanumeric Code Of God / Jesus Is The Raven / Divine DNA Is Activated 🧬/ Me Against The World / Elevate Our Hearts πŸ’•/ Quantum Frequency / Your Story / Magic Of Looking Glass πŸ”Ž/ Myk Hyn Answers / Alphanumeric Gematria πŸ”’πŸ”  / Gematria Revelation / God We Need You Now πŸ™/ Profound Insight πŸ‘/ Connecting The Dots / If You Only Knew / The Buck Stops Here 🦌/ Im Waiting On You 😐/ When Will It Happen / Working Together ❀/ Telepathic Myk Hyn / Gematria Proves God / Cant Take It Anymore / Fight For The Children / I Am Encoded A Great Mystery
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=welcome%20to%20leapfest%202023
195-591
1170-0711
1450-0541
TS 16:08 - 4:08

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

I live in Rhode Island, where over Rhode Island is this happening ??

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RiPatriot71 in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

?