SGANON

The Hawaii Supreme Court has issued a ruling holding that there is no right to bear arms in Hawaii, and any resident may be imprisoned for carrying one.

The Court also cited foreign laws, and Hawai’i’s laws when it was still an independent kingdom.

The Court wrote: “As the world turns, it makes no sense for society to pledge allegiance to the founding era’s culture, realities, laws, and understanding of the Constitution.”

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Gigi, Freedom-lover, Nature girl. I hear God best in the garden. And now I see Codes everywhere....

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

"As the world turns...." Odd phrasing, reminds me of Q posts, especially 1226... marker?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

The Hawaiian Supreme Court has removed its sheep's clothing. It is clear to see they do not serve the people of Hawaii nor honor the Constitution.
🙏 God guide, bless and protect the Hawaiian people from the tyranny that seeks to oppress them. Give them victory of their enemy.