I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈCancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘

HELP!

ok, so I am a bit concerned this morning myself.

i thought executive orders were not going into affect? hence, The lady this morning upset about her sons insulin.

my daughter requires an EpiPen. She has a very high high allergic reaction to the peanut allergy. Her EpiPen went from $76-$1100. I thought Biden was not our president??????

HELP SOMEONE EXPLAIN

im an hardcore anon been following the plan still belueve in the plan. BUT THIS SCARES me.

i thought none of his EO's would be put into order!!

ghostezra
doqholiday
nana
VK
somebod

I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈCancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

In response Sunflower Beauty to her Publication

thank yall for responding to me. i am not in any way form or fashion discrediting "Q" or the plan. but i do discredit this huge jump in my childs medicine. i do see each if your responses and they make sense to me.

yall please tell me Biden is not our president? i can handle the truth. long as its the truth. im concerned at this point. President Trump is my President! he did not lose. it was stolen. and still hea not in office. whats really going on up there in washington dc.? movie or not this mama is getting upset.
thank yall for reaponding.

Donald J. Trump is my President. The Best is Yet to ComeπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

biden is the President of a defunct Corp. the military is in charge now. they are in the process of waking the still soundly sleeping, unfortunately, they needed to see the RISE in prices to "get it". word is POTUS will be back in office on 3-4-2021. it is a Movie, no doubt as the fake white house for Biden is a set at Amazon Studios.

youre for sure about that military. i just panicked a moment i guess when i got to the pharmacy. thank yall for getting my head screwed back on. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ love my brothers and sisters. WWG1WGA

In response Julie Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MississippiGal4Trump in this post can reply

In response Deb Atk to his Publication

thank you. ill check it out the minute i get home. thanks for sending good instead of wringing my neck lol

(1) Show this thread

Donald J. Trump is my President. The Best is Yet to ComeπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

Yes, for sure. I am so sorry about the medication cost. 😭

In response Julie Williams to her Publication

aww. thank you. we will get it back down. AMERICA!

(1) Show this thread