Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

This brings me back to the research i did years ago of a place in Orange Park Fl https://jaxpsychogeo.com/south/orange-park-lakewood-monkey-farm-yerkes-laboratories-the-granary/

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

dude, this is so disturbing. now i cannot get it out of my mind.

science has been so busy with can they, that they didn't stop and ask SHOULD WE! the answer is clearly NO!

Why are people in the background speaking in Chinese? Where is this?

Cloning/Gene editing. Trying to play God. Demonic.

Thank Trump for fighting these evils pedos until total extermination 🙏🙏🙏

Love my country and God. Looking for truth and answers.

just heart breaking ,pray for all the children

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🤬🤬😭😭😭🤬🤬

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

is this a child from the tunnels? they said that there were generations of them that had never seen the sun, so the adapt the "faculties" that they need in order to survive. when you gtow up in darkness, you do not need eyes, sound becomes your vision. I am heartbroken and disgusted. Satan/seed of Cain/babylonians/moloch worshippers cannot create life, so they work to pervert God's creation- the most innocent of all are His children.

We must know the truth !

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

😭🙏🙏

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

😔😟😔😟

😢😢😢😢😭😭

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King Jr.

deat God please help this poor soul.

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

❤️

WTF

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

This SCIENCE is so EVIL it needs to STOP NOW! Time to get angry enough to do something. Complacency got us in this mess in the first place. We can pray but ACTION is what is needed as well. BTW, God does get angry and Jesus showed his anger about the coins and flipped the table and said," This is not the way..." How can anyone remain complacent while children are being abused etc...?

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

This confirms what Jessie Czebotar at www.illuminatethedarkness.com talks about. These people are sick snd the children will have more than trauma to recover from.

⭐⭐⭐ "Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions" 💙🇺🇸❤

poor babies..😢

what yhe fuck did they cross breed a himan with????

What is this a video of? So sad. I wll definitely pray.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

where did you find this?