Weather Manipulation? Snow doesn't Burn...πŸ”₯

Location - UK.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ is my savior❀✝️ Trump is still my POTUS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Micah 6:8 πŸ™ *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*πŸ¦”

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

we did that same test with snow yesterday n for some reason, this site wont let me load the video. But the snow smelled like burning plastic...πŸ€”

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

WTH i'm gonna tried this tomorrow

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🧐 WTF?

what the what????!!!

Patriot, just a country girl living life waiting for my President to be reinstalled πŸ˜ƒ

This shit is getting weirder by tge day...... 😳

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Chemtrail particles in the snow?

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I tried it on the snow in northeast PA too after I saw this video and my snow did the same. I let it melt on a plate and the puddle had the burnt bits floating around.

(1) Show this thread