Something is VERY wrong here and if it's not, I will be going to every thrift store in my state. To hell with real gold . . . Our moms and grandmothers are sitting on a gold mine.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

What site is that? This is definitely like what was going on with wayfair.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

EBay. I understand they are collectible but something is definitely wrong. $20,000 is a lot of money for a piece of corning ware.

(1) Show this thread

They are not selling Corning ware.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

omg, these sickos never end the online child trafficking

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I sure hope someone out there can do something about it.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

💩No, I think you found another child trafficking like Wayfair, Walmart and Amazon were caught doing.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

I think so too. I pray that someone here can forward it to someone who can follow through with it.

(1) Show this thread