Coincidence?

9:44 = 17
7:45 = 17

Misspelling: THE SENATE [SURRENDER] OUR BORDER BILL IS DEAD!

DJT: SURRENDER
Q 4498 : Surrender to None!

DJT: DEAD!
Q 4498: Deaths!
Both have exclamation marks.

#qproof
#QANON
#Potus
#wwg1wga

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I see ‘Bill is dead’. Bill Clinton???

I had thought similar. But also saw Bill Maher on POTUS’ Truth.

Could also mean Bill is DEATH.

Red Shoe Club?

Epstein Island.

Ritual Sacrifice.

HRC is still tweeting.

Or could be a prelude to news but we haven’t had chatter chatter of Bill and Hillary’s health at all. So take note.

In response Debra ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Another random milktoast blah nothing post from the White Hats who have had control of Killary’s social media for years. It’s sooo obvious. They are showing us.

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

“Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are BEING ORGANIZED in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out.” Q#34

Are you ready for the storm?

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

We do not know if that is hrc; anybody can be tweeting as her.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Ima go w BC is dead. Bill Maher? He looks like a Hefner clone and Miley looks like a Dolly P Clone to me.... Anyway the internet survived without me all day? There are still WW2 Veterans around. I met one today. Infantry 1944. Burma. When asked what he did there... Ducked. :) Had all his marbles and retained a sense of humor. GRATEFUL to serve THEM.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Q never said HRC or BC was dead. And Q is the highest level of intelligence we have. So I’ll go with they’re not yet. Makes sense to you? Makes sense to me.

Disinformation is everywhere.

(2) Show this thread