Feb 11 2021 | General McInerney (Verified) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² on Telegram

Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

TRUMP DID NOT GET COVID. THIS IS BS AND COMES FROM NO GENERAL.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

believe this is true, all indications point exactly to this conclusion. Discernment at every turn to know is needed.

He is NOT verifed and this is a FAKE ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!! STOP PROMOTING BS!!!!!!!!!

He is NOT verifed and this is a FAKE ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!! STOP PROMOTING BS!!!!!!!!!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I hope a hanging is in the books. If not this will continue every time they don't like a President. We need to show an example of them (as Hill would say)

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❀️

You knew it. He was furious. At the time I didnt think he was that sick because Melania ddnt go with him. They are trying to take him out all the time. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God's child, spiritual & digital warrior, patriot ,Trump Supporter, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC because God always wins!

I can't wait until all these evil creatures get what they deserve!

#GODWins #WWG1WGA #1A #2A #Freedom #TheGreatWakening #MAGA

Sick fooks hate our POTUS, just like they hate us....fricken' get to your higher vibration NOW before it's too late and our kids are enslaved by demons...

Texan who is a huge Trump fan! Here to watch the show along with others who feel the same!

That is another reason i wont get the vaccine. i think this os all a hoax to get rod of Trump

Q Patriot. NO TRAINS NO LISTS I'm not here for that. Vanity Number Chasers Who produce no real Content Suck!

When He stopped Pelosi's Plane that was One Atrempt foiled. I'm sure there are a lot more

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

In response General Carlos to his Publication

I had heard from Simon Parkes that there were 7 attempts on Trump and 1 on Melania.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump and Q πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

Oh Dear God.... No

I prayed so hard those days. Thank God He was not finished with POTUS yet. The best is yet to come!

Just a beach girl from sea to shining seaπŸ§œπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸŒŠ

ventalation systemπŸ’― my father is an HVAC guy- ive spent my entire life learning about these things

Just a beach girl from sea to shining seaπŸ§œπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸŒŠ

ventalation systemπŸ’― my father is an HVAC guy- ive spent my entire life learning about these things

We knew! why didnt any demoncrats get it? it was so obvious!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

figured as much, just my gut to go on so I never said anything. Time will tell.