#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

You Must Show Them / Victory Is Yours๐Ÿ†/ Power Of Christ Revealed โœจ/ He Abused Me By Making Me The Other Woman๐Ÿ˜ญ/ Worth The Wait / I Ask Of You God To Teach Me Forgiveness / Debut Of Holy Spirit Millions Saved / Jesus Will Still Come / Music Is About To Stop / Banks Pay Us Trillions / Decode Touch Her And You All Die / United By God Cannot Be Divided๐Ÿค/ Father Son Holy Spirit / Simulation Shutdown / Government Shutdown / Crypto Means Business / Supernatural Phenomena๐Ÿ˜‡/ Day Of Salvation Is Today / Time To Start Running๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ/ Get Jiggy With It๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ/ On My Way Austin๐Ÿ˜/ Why Doesnt Anyone Help Me๐Ÿ˜ญ/ I Dont Want To Do This Anymore๐Ÿ˜ญ/ Has Plan To Save All World / Just Throw Me A Bone๐Ÿฆด๐Ÿฅบ/ Worship Is Not Love / Beast Will Always Obey God / Yellow Rose For Texas / Nothing Is What It Seems / Unlock The Universal Code๐Ÿ”“
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=watch%20the%20cosmos%20come%20alive
257-752
1542-2451
2261-1622
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘†

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Billy Squier - Love Is The Hero - YouTube

WIth backing vocals by Freddie Mercury, this video was a popular request after 9/11 due to the opening and closing views of the Twin Towers.