Only people mentioned by @Blacksheep2020 in this post can reply

Having TRUMP withdrawals! The Great Awakening is upon us & happy to be a part of this crucial time in history. Blind faith goes a long way.

In response Black Sheep to his Publication

Yeah, I love all the weathly houses I pass on my walks in wealthy West Palm Beach that have signs (literally) in their yeads that they support BLM, diversity, blah, blah, blah!! Wonder how they will feel if ever confronted with what BLM really stands for or who they really are. Keep you posted....

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

They are Thugs!

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

It's quite amazing as every single time I've ever asked somone who supports BLM, "give me one example of what BLM has actually done for black lives", they have no answer. I have yet to get an answer from any of them. Not one.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

More like 9.3B

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

it goes to ActBlue and Al Sharptons private jet/lifestyle

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

They did buy themselves some nice buses to travel around the country and destroy other black neighborhoods though

This Is Why You Shouldn't Commit Suicide!!!

View this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Wb5YR0NQ4

#purpose#LIFE#suicide

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Donations go thru actblue

But their people got paid, I'm sure... a big ass salary! And they got buses to carry their asses... awesome! 😎

Antifa's website now goes directly to the White House .

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I know what you mean but it is not what you think it is... If you know how it works you could change it to anything you like...

(1) Show this thread