and just so everyone know JB has paused all Natural Gas to Tx. and has banned the Gov. control over Tx. and everyone please if you don't what the Constitution says pleas,please read it till u knowd it by hart and know what every sentence means my friend and brother were bot cops and thay have resigned because the Justice Dept. ahs given orders to stop anyone they fill they need to and most cops don't even know what the first 3 ward are in the Constitution. Becarful and be ready love to all

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Remember your freaking Oath

Only people mentioned by @AngeryOldDude in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AngeryOldDude , click on at the bottom under it